We've Been Through A Path So Dark,
We've been through a path so dark,but we still gotten dat special spark,now we know dat we can neva go wrong,my love for you will never be gone.
I Wish You Were My Valentine
I wish you were my ValentineThough I may not be yours,And I may, in my ignorance,Be speaking to closed doors.I have no inkling of your heart,No hint what ..
You Are My Sun By Day And My Moon At Night,
You are my sun by day and my moon at night,You are the star in the dark and my universe up high.You are my heaven on earth!Happy Valentines day my beloved ..
You Are The Best Thing That Has Happened To Me. You Are My Friend, My Partner In Crime, My Love And My Life. You Will Always Be Special To Me.
You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are my friend, my partner in crime, my love and my life. You will always be special to me. Happy Valentine’s ..
What More Could I Desire In A Lover? Your Care, Devotion And Love Have Given Me A Reason And Hope To Look Forward To The Uncertain Future.
What more could I desire in a lover? Your care, devotion and love have given me a reason and hope to look forward to the uncertain future. I know that ..
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
Don't wait until it's too lateto tell someone how much you love,how much you care.Because when they're gone,no matter how loud you shout and cry,they won't ..
You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine
I Love To Look Into Your Eyes Because Honey They Pacify Me More Than Anything On The Face Of This Planet. I Want To Be With You For The Rest Of My Life.
I love to look into your eyes because honey they pacify me more than anything on the face of this planet. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.Happy ..
Its Not That I Love You Because You Are Beautiful,
Its not that I love you because you are beautiful, but you are beautiful becuase I love you.
I Am Not Happy Person Because Of My Love,
I am not happy person because of my love,I am happy person coz I’m in love with you &You are my Valentine!
Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue,
Roses are red and violets are blue,I’ve never been more in love with you!Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment