Tuesday, 3 March 2009

A True Friend Remembers Your Birthday, But Not Your Age.


I Am Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,


I am sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You’ve brought me so much happiness,with ..



17th Year Of Your Life Has Been Passed,


17th year of your life has been passed,Now you are in 18th, It mean welcome to,The final years of Teen ages.Happy Birthday My dea



Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!


Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday



Fantastic People,


fantastic people,Beautiful colors of balloon,Flying papers,dedicated blossom,love & laughter.What it describes? A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.



On Your Birthday, I Want To Remind You That You Are Special, Not Only To Me But To All Those Who Are Privileged Enough To Know You For The Amazing Person You Are. People Like You Are Hard To Come By, But Getting To Have A Wife Like You Is Indeed A Gift.


On your birthday, I want to remind you that you are special, not only to me but to all those who are privileged enough to know you for the amazing person ..



A Special Present For Your Birthday


I bought a box of chocolate, But I threw it away, Somehow I felt a box of love is a much better present, for your birthday. I hope you’ll love it as ..



Best Wishes To You Both On Your Birthday,


Best wishes to you both on your birthday, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful life.Happy Birthday



May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold,


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unhold, May you have God’s best in everything. ..



I Wish You Simple Pleasures In Life.


I wish you simple pleasures in life. Evergreen happiness. A truly bright future. Most of all, I wish you a birthday full of smiles and cheers.Happy Birthday



It Must Have Been A Rainy Day


It must have been a rainy daywhen you were born,but it was not really rain,the sky was crying becauseit lost his most beautiful angel…happy birthday ..



A Birthday Is A Good Time To Remember Our Friends. At Our Age, It’s Good To Remember Almost Anything At All!


A birthday is a good time to remember our friends. At our age, it’s good to remember almost anything at all!Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .