Let The Exciting Things Happen Today,
Let the exciting things happen today,Air full of flying balloonsCheeks full of cakes & kisses,and let me Love & Hug you a little louder today.Stay Happy ..
Your Love Makes The Sun Shine Brighter And More Beautiful. It’s Hard To Have A Bad Day With You Standing Next To Me.
Your love makes the sun shine brighter and more beautiful. It’s hard to have a bad day with you standing next to me. Happy Birthday, my love.
The Teacher You Always Motivate Us, Inspired Us, Fill Us With Enthusiasm And Encourage Us Where We Got Demoralized.
The teacher you always motivate us, inspired us, fill us with enthusiasm and encourage us where we got demoralized. Happy birthday to the teacher who teaches ..
This Is The Day For Dreaming So Take Some Time To Dream,
This is the day for Dreaming so take some time to Dream,This is the day for Celebrating so take some time to Celebrate,This is Your Birthday so take some ..
With Every Passing Year, You Only Become More Beautiful And More Serene.
With every passing year, you only become more beautiful and more serene. If this birthday adds more beauty to you, I don't know how crazy I am going to ..
Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,
Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..
If Kisses Were Rain I'd Send You Showers,
If kisses were rain i'd send you showers,If fun was time i'd send you hours,If you needed a friend i'd send you me.Happy Birthday to you, Sweetheart!
For Your Birthday, Darling, I'll Be Here To Make Sure You Enjoy Every Moment To The Fullest — Like I Savor Every Moment With You.
For your birthday, darling, I'll be here to make sure you enjoy every moment to the fullest — like I savor every moment with you.Happy birthday.
I Wish Theses Wishes Last For An Eternity
I wish that you wish the most beautiful wish, And that nothing can diminish this wish. I wish you love, wealth, and serenity, And I wish theses wishes ..
If You Are Single On This Birthday Too, Don't Be Sad.
If you are single on this birthday too, don't be sad.You're just missing out on big expenses, less self respect, unnecessary arguments, huge phone bills ..
You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.
You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment