Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love
Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..
Every Passing Year Is Just Another Reminder Of How Strong Our Friendship Is. So I Want To Wish You A Sincere “Happy Birthday”, May That Every Wish You Have To Come True, Because You Are The Person That Deserve It The Most!
Every passing year is just another reminder of how strong our friendship is. So I want to wish you a sincere “Happy Birthday”, may that every wish ..
For Me, Every Day Is Special When I'm With You,
For me, every day is special when I'm with you, but nothing is more special to me than the day you were born...and your every birthday ever since. Happy ..
I’m Sending This Loving Birthday Greeting To My Darling Wife. I’m Sorry I Can’t Be There With You To Celebrate, But Just Know I’m Counting Down The Minutes Until I Can.
I’m sending this loving birthday greeting to my darling wife. I’m sorry I can’t be there with you to celebrate, but just know I’m counting down ..
Apun Wishing You A Wonderful, Super Duper, Zabardast, Xtra Bariya,
Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya, xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..
No comments:
Post a Comment