Smile Is The Best Credit Card.
Smile is the Best Credit Card.Bcoz it is Accepted World Wide,Auto Reload,Unlimited Usage,No Payment,at all makes every1 Happy.So keep Smiling.Good Night
On This Chill Chill Night,
On this chill chill night,in ur dark dark room,from your small small window,look at the bright bright starswishing you a chweet chweet dreams
Nature Has Given You A Face To Provide Expression. But Always Be Careful, Our One Expression Will Leave An Impression In Some One's Heart!
Nature has given you a face to provide expression. But always be careful, our one expression will leave an impression in some one's heart!Good night!
I Want To Wish You A Good Night
Calmness and excitement dancing in a fight, All the city lights are watching in a lovely way, I am thinking of you and I want to wish you a good night, ..
Run Faster, Eat Better, Sleep Longer, Try Harder, Aim Higher, Love More, Day By Day Get Happier
Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happierGood Night
I Wish For The Most Beautiful Dream
I wish for the most beautiful dream, I wish the new day brings a new start, I wish you open the door to your dream Good night, my kind heart.
The Night Is The Time To Dream
The night is the time to dream, To catch the dream by its hands. The night will welcome you to land of dreams, As for the bright tomorrow you make your ..
No comments:
Post a Comment