You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua,
Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua, Ikk Baar Jo Mil Jayein Hum, Honge Na Kabhie Judaa Saath Denge Jeevan Bhar Ka, Yeh Hai Hamara Wada Jaan Luta ..
Ajeeb Saaneha Guzra Hai Mujh Pe Aj Ki Shaam,
Ajeeb saaneha guzra hai mujh pe aj ki shaam,Main aj sham tumhare hijr mein udaas na tha,Ab ek saal tou yeh ek gham hi kaafi hai,Tumhari salgirah par tumhare ..
Wishing You A Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,
Wishing you a Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,and May God Bless You today a Life of Happiness Mode,and a Smiling Mode, Have Fun & Enjoy.~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~
Love Of My Life And Pain In My Rear. It’s Difficult To Do, But You Manage To Be Both. Happy Birthday To The Best Multi Tasker In The World: My Amazing Wife.
Love of my life and pain in my rear. It’s difficult to do, but you manage to be both. Happy birthday to the best multi tasker in the world: my amazing ..
A Brother Is Someone Special, Who Fights With Me,
A brother is someone special, who fights with me,cares for me, plays with me and help for me in the trouble.Suggests me things and shouts at me at times.Whatever ..
Full Of Courage, Full Of Inspiration, Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Gratitude… I Wish I Too Can Live A Life Like You – With Pride And Fortitude.
Full of courage, full of inspiration, full of wisdom, full of gratitude… I wish I too can live a life like you – with pride and fortitude. Happy birthday ..
May The Blowing Of Candles On The Birthday Cake Also Blow Away All Your Troubles, Worries And Misfortune!
May the blowing of candles on the birthday cake also blow away all your troubles, worries and misfortune!Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment