Karkhana Aur CarKhana Mein Fark Sirf Itna Hai
Karkhana aur CarKhana mein Fark Sirf Itna HaiMere Dost..Karkhany Mein Car Banti HenAurCar k Khane ko Car Khana Kehte Hen.. :-)
Scroll Down If U Love Me,
Scroll down if u love me, . . I just knew it. Bloody Lesbian!! Love you too.
Duniya Me Ache Aadmi Ki Talash Me
Duniya me ache aadmi ki talash memat nikalna….......Bahar bahut thand hai is liye mai gharpe hi hun…
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z. WHAT R U LOOKING FOR? I KILLED ALL THOSE WHO WERE BETWEEN I & ..
Why Are You Avoiding Me These Days
Tell me why are you avoiding me these days? Have I did anything wrong? Keep in touch with me at least these few days, yes its really hurting your sweet ..
Mom: Beta Derwazy Per Gandy Hathon K Nishan Aap K Hen??
Mom: Beta Derwazy Per Gandy Hathon K Nishan Aap K Hen??Pappu: No Mom, Me To Laat Maar Ker Derwaza Kholta Hun.. :-D
Mistakes Are Painful
Mistakes are painful when they happen, But years later a collection of mistakes called Experience Which leads us to success...
I Went To A Yoga Class Today And The Instructor Told Me To Only Do What I Felt Comfortable Doing And Then She Gave Me A Yoga Mat.
I went to a yoga class today and the instructor told me to only do what I felt comfortable doing and then she gave me a yoga mat.So I took a nap!
Mujhse Woh Kehti Hai K Tumhari Zindagi Ko Khubsurat Bana Dungi
Mujhse Woh Kehti Hai k Tumhari Zindagi ko khubsurat Bana dungi... . . . . . . .Banana Usko ‘Maggie’ bhi nahi aata …..Per Confidence Dekho larki ka ..
Thinking Of Indians
Thinking of Indians Sarkari Bus me bethna nahi, Sarkari School me padhna nahi, Sarkari Hospital me ilaz nahi, Mager Nokri chahiye ..
Mai Market Me Hu, Tere Liye Diwali Pe Kya Lu ?
Mai market me hu, tere liye diwali pe kya lu ? Kapde ya perfume ya or koi mast cheez reply fast..... . . . . ..
Human Brain Is The Most
Human brain is the most outstanding object in world. It functions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It functions right from the time we are born, and stop ..
Wife Ghusse Se:
Wife Ghusse Se: Kal Aap Padosan keSaath Movie dekhny Gaye Thy...?..Husband: Phir Kis K Sath Jata, Aaj Kal Ki Movies Biwi BacchonYa Family Ke Saath DekhneWali ..
No comments:
Post a Comment