Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Weekdays Are For Working And Weekends Are For Living.


The Start Of A Beautiful Weather – A Beautiful Poem.


The start of a beautiful weather – a beautiful poem.” The winter ”the cold breeze ,the frozen hands, numb red nose,long sweaters ,fogy nights ,the ..



Wish For You Great Start For Monday,


Wish for You Great start for Monday,No obstacles for Tuesday,No stress for Wednesday,No worry for Thursday,Smile for Friday,Party for Saturday,And great ..



Weekends Remind Me Of Rainbows. They Look Good From Far Way... But When We Get Close, They Disappear.


Weekends remind me of rainbows. They look good from far way... but when we get close, they disappear.Have a nice weekend!



With Each Passing Day, You Have Evolved As A More Beautiful Individual. I Want You To Know How Much I Am Proud Of You.


With each passing day, you have evolved as a more beautiful individual. I want you to know how much I am proud of you.Happy Daughter's Day to my lovely ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .