Ill Always Remember The Day I Married You, Without
Ill always remember The day I married you, Withoutyou my love, my beauty, I dont know what Id doYourloving and thoughtful ,Just to mention two, I adoreyour ..
Happy Anniversary, Mom And Dad!
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!The world is full of parents, but ! you are the best parents in world. enjoy of day ,,happy anniversary,,
Marriage Anniversary Wishes To You Both On Your Anniversary,
Marriage Anniversary Wishes to you both on your anniversary,May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,As u make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding ..
We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings...
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
No Greeting Card To Give,
No greeting card to give,No beautiful flowers to send,No cute pictures to forward,Just a loving heart saying...–HAPPY ANNIVERSARY–
Our Marriage Has Turned One Year Old! It Is Been Such A Good Year... Building Trust, Rapport, And Deeper Connection;
Our marriage has turned one year old! It is been such a good year... building trust, rapport, and deeper connection; Happy anniversary.!!
Sweetheart!! You Are So Beautiful,
Sweetheart!! You are so beautiful,my love for you will always be true,here’s a wish for my darling…may all your dreams come trueI wish you a very happy ..
If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now – So That I Could Love You Longer.
If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now – so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment