Sunday, 1 August 2010

Thank God, - New Year SMS Message


I Wish You Have All The Joy In New Year


I wish you have all the joy in the world, May your heart have no worries, May your mind be calm and clear, And may you have a Happy New Year!



I Wish This Year Has Lesser Disasters, Lesser Hate,


I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate,Lesser accidents and loads of love, Happy New Year 2016.



"New Year Gives You The Perfect Opportunity To Start Afresh,


"New Year gives you the perfect opportunity to start afresh,Grab the chance and make the world a better place for you and yours,Happy New Year!"



I Wish All My Family Member,


I wish all my family member,friends,relatives& also who love medat new year brings for all of youa lots of laugh,fun and drims which must befullfil ..



New Year Aa Raha Hai,


New year Aa Raha hai,Agar koiGhaltiGustakhiWaghera Ho GayeHoToPlz..Plz..Abhi Maafi Mang Lo,Main Bohut Achay Mood may Hoon,,,,,,,,,,,/DX



Like Birds,


Like Birds,Let Us Leave behind What We don't Need to Carry.GRUDGES, SADNESS, PAIN, FEAR and REGRETS.Life is Beautiful, Enjoy it.Happy New Year 2016...



May The Year 2018 Bring For You….


May The Year 2018 Bring for You….Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends….Wishing You a…*'*HAPPY NEW ..



New Year Is A Time To Look Back


New Year is a time to look back and reflect, at the moments left unleashed for a brighter day, and for a brighter hope worth living and loving. Wish You ..



"In Every Thing There Must Be A Reason,


"In every thing there must be a reason,a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever."



New Lover,


new lover,new friends,new food,new places,new films,new jobs,new style,new songs,new, new, newHappy new year,2017, for all friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .