Friday, 19 November 2010

February Is The Month Of:


We’ve Been Together For Years Through Thick And Thin. All These Years, You’ve Become My Everything. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You. Darling, My Wife, I Love You!


We’ve been together for years through thick and thin. All these years, you’ve become my everything. I can’t imagine my life without you. Darling, ..



Colours May Fade, The Sun May Not Shine,


Colours may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heart-beats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I will treasure 'till the ..



You Are My Love, My Bestfriend, My One And Only


You are my love, my bestfriend, my one and onlyNow, let me be your Valentines once more.Happy Valentines’s Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .