Friday, 12 November 2010

True Love Needs Only Two Things..


The Sun Signals Day Break, Time To Greet;


The Sun signals day break, time to greet;Get out of bed, and be on your feet;It's been ages to have seen each other;Come and see me quickly, let's meet!Good ..



Your Love Keeps Me Far From Mystery,


Your love keeps me far from mystery,And it is such I’ve found in history.Keeping you forever is all I want to do,‘Cause I could die if I lose you.Good ..



Your Love Has Countless Pages


your love has countless pages, no matter open any page it shows your love only, some time has friend,lover, brother, sister, father mother, husband, wife ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .