I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.
I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,
Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,
I’m Sending This Loving Birthday Greeting To My Darling Wife. I’m Sorry I Can’t Be There With You To Celebrate, But Just Know I’m Counting Down The Minutes Until I Can.
I’m sending this loving birthday greeting to my darling wife. I’m sorry I can’t be there with you to celebrate, but just know I’m counting down ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..
I Just Want To Say, Happy Birthday
I just want to say, Happy Birthday To you, my dear, dear friend You have always been there for me And our friendship will never end…
No comments:
Post a Comment