Thursday, 25 November 2010

V....is For Valentine ; You Are My Only Valentine


Your Love Has Made My Life More Special And Beautiful With Your Smile And Presence. I Wish You A Happy Valentine’s Day Celebration And Send My Love And Care For You.


Your love has made my life more special and beautiful with your smile and presence. I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and send my love and ..



Will You Be My Valentine? I Love You, Husband! Not Just This Day, But Everyday Of The Year I Love You More Than The Last.


Will you be my Valentine? I love you, husband! Not just this day, but everyday of the year I love you more than the last. Happy Valentine’s Day.



We Protect Each Other Like Married Couples


We Protect Each Other Like Married CouplesWe Fight Together Like Siblings,We Need Each Other’s Company Like First Loves,You Make My Heart Yearn For You.We ..



You Are My Sun By Day And My Moon At Night,


You are my sun by day and my moon at night,You are the star in the dark and my universe up high.You are my heaven on earth!Happy Valentines day my beloved ..



You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,


You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine



That Look You Give Me When You Smile And Look Straight Into My Eyes And Say ‘I Love You’ Still Makes Me Melt Every Time.


That look you give me when you smile and look straight into my eyes and say ‘I Love You’ still makes me melt every time. Happy Valentine’s Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .