Friday, 19 November 2010

Lots Of Love - Birthday SMS Message


There Couldn't Be A Better Time To Wish Nice Time Things For U,


There couldn't be a Better time to Wish Nice Time Things for U,Beginning with a Birthday that's Happy all day throughAnd after that, the very best of Luck ..



I Never Thought I’d Love Anything More Than Ice Cream, Until I Found You, Of Course. Wishing You The Best Birthday Ever, My Sweetheart.


I never thought I’d love anything more than ice cream, until I found you, of course. Wishing you the best birthday ever, my sweetheart.Happy Birthday



Son, You're Our Greatest Blessing. May Your Birthday And All Your Tomorrows Be Blessed With Everything Good In Life!


Son, you're our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!Happy Birthday



A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;


A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..



WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DAY, HAVE A


WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DAY, HAVE AEVERY ENJOYFULL MOMENT IN UR LIFE, HAVE DELIGHTFULL EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTES, ENJOY A DAY WITHHAPPYNESS ..



New Day, New Reasons, New Innings, New Slogans And Parties. Keep Rocking.


New day, new reasons, new innings, new slogans and parties. Keep rocking.Happy Birthday.!



You Are Really Very Special,


You are really very special,and deeply loved for what you do,So you are wished a Happy Birthday,With lots of pleasure all for you…I love You Sweetheart!Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .