Thursday, 9 December 2010

Meri Zaat Me Ek Shakhs B He Faraz


Sometimes, I Forget To Say Hi,


Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,I’m just ..



Khuda Ki Banaai Kudrat Nahi Dekhi,


Khuda ki banaai kudrat nahi dekhi,Dilon me Chipi daulat nahi dekhi,Jo bhi kahta hai ki dooriyon se milti hai mohabbat,Usane shaayad hamaari mohabbat nahi ..



When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away.


When I first saw you, you took my breath away.When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.When you touched ..



Tanhai Si Thi Jab Duniya Ki Bheer Mai,


Tanhai si thi jab duniya ki bheer mai,Socha ab koi apna nahi takdir mai,phir ek din achanak aap aaye hamari zindagi mai,to aisa laga kuch hai in hatho ..



Dil Tum Ko De Deya Hay Is Ka Khayal Rakhna,


Dil Tum Ko De Deya Hay Is Ka Khayal Rakhna,Tum Par Hay Naaz Muj Ko Dil Par Mujhye Yaqeen Hay,Is Pyaar Ko Bana Kar Asi Mesaal Rakhna,



Here Is My Heart, It Is Yours So Take It,


Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,Treat it gently, please do not break it.Its full of love that's good and true,So please keep it always close to ..



I Love The Sun,because It Falls On You


I love the sun,because it falls on you. I love the air,because it touches you, I love my heart,because it loves you only you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .