If I Were An Artist, You Would Be My Picture.
If I were an artist, you would be my picture.If I were a poet, you would be my inspiration.If I were an author you would be my story.....But when it comes ..
Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife
Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..
A Middle Aged Man Asked The Trainer In Gym:
A middle aged man asked the trainer in gym:"I want to impress beautiful girls,which machine should I use?".Trainer:"Sir,Use the ATM machine....":-)
Baba Ranchoddas Said On Neend:
Baba Ranchoddas said on Neend: "Neend ke Piche mat Bhago, Agar Bhagna hai to Padhai ke Piche Bhaago, Neend Jhak Maar ke Tumhare Pichhe Aayegi.. ;-)
I’m There For You Because……
When things go wrong, when sadness fills your heart & when tears flow 4rm your eyes, just let me know. . . cause I want 2b there 4 U! I am selling ..
Banta Road Se Gujar Raha Tha,
Banta road se gujar raha tha,achanak usne jhuk kar road se kuch uthayaor jor se chillaya.... Kaminepoti v aise karte hai jaise SAMOSA pada ..
No comments:
Post a Comment