Socha Aap Say Baat Karoon,
Socha aap say baat karoon,Phir socha, ek mulaqat karoon,Phir socha, kyun na intezar karoon,Phir socha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ke ..
I Wish You Were My Valentine
I wish you were my ValentineThough I may not be yours,And I may, in my ignorance,Be speaking to closed doors.I have no inkling of your heart,No hint what ..
Valentine’s Day Is For Expressing Affection,
Valentine’s Day is for expressing affection,Fond thoughts are coming your way,We’ve always had a special connection,So Happy Valentine’s Day!
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today:
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today: I Love You, I Loved You, And I Will Love You Forever And Always!
Just The Thought Of You Makes My Heart Beat So Fast,
Just the thought of you makes my heart beat so fast,makes me breathe so hard, and I perspire a lot!You really are the one.I love you!Happy Valentine Day
When You Proposed Me Marriage, I Knew By Your Side I Only Could Expect A Happy Life, But I Could Never Imagine How Intense Our Love Would Be. You Are A Wonderful Man And Only With You I Have Spent The Best Days Of My Life. Many Congratulations On This Day Of Love.
When you proposed me marriage, I knew by your side I only could expect a happy life, but I could never imagine how intense our love would be. You are a ..
If I Reached For Your Hand , Will U Hold It ?
If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?If I capture ur heart , will ..
No comments:
Post a Comment