Sunday, 26 December 2010

Your Eyes, Your Smile. - valentine SMS Message


There Were People Who Told Us That Our Marriage Would Not Last Many Years, But So Much Time Together Has Shown That In Reality You And I Love Each Other. I Love To Have Married With You And If I Had Another Chance To Do The Same, I Totally Would. Have A Nice Day Of Love.


There were people who told us that our marriage would not last many years, but so much time together has shown that in reality you and I love each other. ..



Valentine's Day Is The One Day Which Reminds You That If You Don't Have A Special Someone, You're Alone.


Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special ..



Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment, Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment But Pain Of Love Lasts A Lifetime.


Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment, Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment But Pain Of Love Lasts A Lifetime.Happy Valentine's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .