Ajeeb Dastan Hoti Hy Dosti Ki,
Ajeeb dastan hoti hy Dosti ki,*Larna milne se bhi acha lgta hy!*Larr k manane wale b hote hain kuch,*To kuch ko chirana acha lgta hy!*Dost k muu se kuch ..
God Doesn't Gv U D Ppl U Want, Instead He Gvs U D Ppl U Need. 2 Teach U,2 Hurt U, 2 Lv U & 2 Make U Exactly D Way U Shud Be..
God doesn't gv u d ppl u want, instead He gvs u d ppl u need. 2 teach u,2 hurt u, 2 lv u & 2 make u exactly d way u shud be.. Those ppl ..
O Friend, I’m All Yours, Teach Me To Love,
O friend, I’m all yours, teach me to love,I’ve left the world and come, teach me love..When my companion cares for me,Why should I care for the world..The ..
You Send Me Greetings, You Make Me Smile
You send me greetings, you make me smileI think of you, when all the whileI wish for you, each and every dayThat happiness and peace, will come your way.
The Best Of Friends,
The best of friends,Can change a frown,Into a smile,when you feel down.The best of friends,Will understand,Your little trials,And lend a hand.The best ..
Coffee Never Knew How Gud Cud It Taste,
Coffee never knew how gud cud it taste, b4 she met sugar, water & milk.. Frns r just d same Dey r as gud as Dey r But wen dey meet dey ..
No comments:
Post a Comment