One Evening I’ll Come 2 Ur Room,
One evening I’ll come 2 ur room,Lock the door,Turn off the lights,Join U in bed.I’ll come closer 2 U,My lips near Ur face,And I’ll shout,Have a great ..
You May Think That I Forgot You,
You may think that I forgot you,You may think that I don't care,and you may think that I'm not thinking of you.Well, you're wrong.You're still in my dreams.Goodnight..
Night Is A Wonderful Opprotunity
Night is a wonderful opprotunityTo take rest,to gorgive,to dream,to smile and to get readyfor all the battlesthat you have to fight tomorrow..!!
Lock Da Door,
Lock da door,Turn off da lights,Join you in bed.I will come closer 2 U,My lips near your face,And I will shout,Have a great night.Good Night
Everybody Is A Genius. But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing That It Is Stupid.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.Good Night
No comments:
Post a Comment