Wish You A...
Wish You A...Great,Prosperous,Blissful,Healthy,Bright,Delightful,Mind Blowing,Energetic,Terrific... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
"Year Come And Go, But This Year I Specially Wish U Your Health And,
"Year Come and Go, But this Year I Specially Wish U Your Health And,Happier Topped With Loads of Good Fortune, Have A Great Year Ahead,Happy New Year!!"
Phuool Khilte Rahe Jeevan Ki Rah Me,
Phuool khilte rahe Jeevan ki rah me,khushi chamkti rahe apki nigah me,har kadam pe mile khushi ki bahar apko,ye dost deti he naye saal ki shubhkamnaye ..
Kabhi Tum Muje Kareeb Se Aa K Dekna Aise Nahi Jara Aur Paas Aa K Dekhna,
Kabhi tum muje kareeb se aa k dekna Aise nahi jara aur paas aa k dekhna,Main tum se kitna pyar karta hoon, Mujhe kabhi seene se laga kar dekna,Main tuje ..
Is New Year Mai, Lumha Bher Ki Jo Rafakat Mil Jae Muj Ko, Mai Apne Subah Sham Tere Naam Ker Dun, Ager Tu Mil Jae Buz-me-History Mai, Mai Apni Zindgi Ki Haseen Shaam Tere Naam Ker Dun.
Is new year mai, Lumha Bher ki jo rafakat mil jae muj ko, Mai apne Subah sham tere naam ker dun, Ager tu mil jae Buz-me-History mai, Mai apni zindgi ki ..
Another Year Has Passed, Another Year Has Come. I Wish For You,
Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you,That with every year you touch all your dreams. May God pour love and care on you,Happy ..
I Met Love, Health, Peace & Joy,
I met love, health, peace & joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your addresshope they arrived safely “Happy New Year 2017”
No comments:
Post a Comment