Sunday, 16 January 2011

The Word ‘Hello’ Means - Good Morning SMS Message


Morning Please Wait


The dawn is sleepy, And so am I, It is still too early, I’ll wake up out of the second try. Morning please wait before you call in the sun beams, It ..



Every Little SMILE Can Touch Somebodys Heart,


Every little SMILE can touch somebodys heart, May You find hundreds of reasons to SMILE 2day'n May You be the Reason for someone else 2 smile.. ..



I Was Not With You From The Start Of My Life,


I was not with you from the start of my life,but I want to be with for the rest of my life.Good Morning



No Toothbrush,No Jogging,No Tea,No News Paper,No Nahaana,No BreakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab Se Pehley


No toothbrush,No jogging,No tea,No news paper,No nahaana,No breakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab se pehley *GØØD* *MØRÑIÑG*



We All Have An Unspeakable Secret,


We all have an unspeakable secret,an irreversible regretan unreachable dreamand an unforgettable love.Good Morning!!



Quality Life Doesn’t Mean Having Wealth, Power Or Super Intelligence. It’s A Matter Of How Much Kindness And Love You Give To Others And The Joy You Get Out Of It.


Quality life doesn’t mean having wealth, power or super intelligence. It’s a matter of how much kindness and love you give to others and the joy you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .