Friday, 10 June 2011

I Can’t Believe I’m Progressing To Miss


Before The Clock Strikes Twelve Let Me Take The Opportunity To Let You Know That You Have Grown A Year More :)


Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more :)Happy birthday…



I Know Just The Person Who Needs,


I know just the person who needs,“101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”.Don’t worry it isn’t you!You are the best dad in world..Happy Birthday Dad!



Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue,


Roses are red, violets are blue,I don't want to know where I'd be without you.Happy Birthday!



For The World, I's Just Another Day,


For the world, i's just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.



May The Joys Of 2day B Like Beautiful Flowers Filling With Pleasure The Minutes And Hours And Leaving A Fragrance That Still Lingers On In Memory, Long After Your Birthday Has Gone.


May the joys of 2day b like beautiful flowers filling with pleasure the minutes and hours and leaving a fragrance that still lingers on in memory, long ..



I Wish You Simple Pleasures In Life.


I wish you simple pleasures in life. Evergreen happiness. A truly bright future. Most of all, I wish you a birthday full of smiles and cheers.Happy Birthday



Do Not Regret Growing Old People,


Do not regret growing old people,Its a privilege denied to many.Happy birthday, May you have many more.



A Birthday Is A Million Moments, Each Holding A Promise


A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A PromiseOf Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of SomeSpecial Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy



"Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,


"Fly in the Plane of Ambition, and land on the Airport of Success, Luck is Yours, wish is Mine may ur Future always Shine. . . With LOTZ LOVE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..



Another Year Is A Happy Gift


Another year is a happy giftSo cut your cake, and sayInstead of counting birthdaysI count blessings every day.



Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!


Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .