I Wish For The Most Beautiful Dream
I wish for the most beautiful dream, I wish the new day brings a new start, I wish you open the door to your dream Good night, my kind heart.
Smile Is The Best Credit Card.
Smile is the Best Credit Card.Bcoz it is Accepted World Wide,Auto Reload,Unlimited Usage,No Payment,at all makes every1 Happy.So keep Smiling.Good Night
Once The Moon Winks At You Tonight, I Wish Sweet Dreams Embrace You Tight.
Once the moon winks at you tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.Hope your day was quite wonderful and now I bid you a lovely Good Night!
Nobody Teaches Sun To Rise,Fish To Swim,birds To Fly,Plant To Grow,Child To Cry,& Nobody Teaches A Heart To Choose A Friend Like U....
Nobody teaches Sun to rise,Fish to swim,birds to fly,Plant to grow,Child to cry,& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U.... Good Night
Morning Makes Us Tension,
Morning makes us tension,Afternoon makes us tired,Evening makes us engage,But only night makes us rest,So close your eyes and enjoy your dreams.Good Night!
, *..."Zindagi Ki Rahoon Mein Bohat Say Yaar Milein Gay...
, *..."Zindagi Ki Rahoon Mein Bohat Say Yaar Milein Gay....*..."Hum Kiya Hum Say Bhi Achay Hazaar Milein Gay....*..."Un Achoon Mein Reh Kar Humein Na Bhool ..
First Sun Beam
Tonight, when you go to bed, Close your eyes and lay your head, Know that I’ll protect you even in your dreams, Waking up beside you with the first sun ..
You Are The Reason Why I Have Sleepless Night,yo Are The Reason Why I Hug My Pillow Tight And I
You are the reason why i have sleepless night,yo are the reason why i hug my pillow tight and i can't sleep without saying you "Good Night"
No comments:
Post a Comment