Saturday, 11 June 2011

Tamnnao Se Bhari Ho Aapki Jindagi,


Brother, Don’t Think Too Much About The Past Or Where You Are, Because I Believe You Are Destined To Be Great. On Your Birthday, I Hope You Reflect And Understand That You Are At A Turning Point In Your Life.


Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and ..



One Tree Can Start A Forest,


One tree can start a forest,One smile can start a friendshipOne touch can show love and careOne person like you can make life worth living,Happy Birthday ..



Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,


Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..



The Best Parts Of My Day Are The Times Spent With You. You Are A Truly Spectacular Wife, And I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Spectacular As You Are.


The best parts of my day are the times spent with you. You are a truly spectacular wife, and I hope your birthday is just as spectacular as you are.Happy ..



The Whole World Might Want To Send You A Special Birthday Greeting, But For The Time Being, You Can Make Do With Mine.


The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.



24 Sweet Hours Make 1 Sweet Day,


24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day,7 sweet days make 1 sweet week,4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month,But 1 sweet person like you makes life sweet!Happy Birthday



It Seems Like Your Birthday’s Here,


It seems like your birthday’s here,and I really wish you were close and near…but, since you are so far away,accept my wishes4 a really great birthday!



U R Special, U R A Sister Who Fights With Me,


U R special, U R a sister who fights with me,plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.Happy Birthday ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .