Your Anniversary Marks The Day When You Both Said “I Do.” The Two Of You Became As One, A Marriage Bright And New. Now Time Has Passed; Your Love Is Strong; You Passed The Early Test. Your Tender Bond Grows With Passing Time; Your Marriage Is The Kind That’s Best!
Your anniversary marks the day When you both said “I do.” The two of you became as one, A marriage bright and new. Now time has passed; your love is ..
Kuch Feshley Sirf Aankhon Se Hote Hai, Dil Ke Feshley To Baton Se Hoten Hai,
kuch feshley sirf aankhon se hote hai, dil ke feshley to baton se hoten hai,koi lakh bhulane ki koshish kare par kuch rishtey khatam saanso se hote hai.........happy ..
If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give You My Heart If You Should Say, "do You Still Love Me?" I'd Say, "Till Death Do Us Part"
if I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy ..
Life Is A Roller-coaster Ride That You Enjoy The Most When You Have A Companion Who Laughs, Fears, Enjoys And Above All - Holds Your Hands During The Ups And Downs.
Life is a roller-coaster ride that you enjoy the most when you have a companion who laughs, fears, enjoys and above all - holds your hands during the ups ..
Congratulations On Another Year Of Loves, Laughter, And Happiness.
Congratulations on another year of loves, laughter, and happiness.Here’s to wish you many more and a happy anniversary sweet brother ..
On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!
On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend! Hàppy ..
Thokar Na Lga Mujh Ko Pathar Nhi Hu Mai,
Thokar na lga mujh ko pathar nhi hu mai,Hairat se na dekh koi manzar nhi hu mai,Teri nazar me meri qadr kuch bhi nhi magar,Un se puch jinhen hasil nhi ..
Sweetheart!! You Are So Beautiful,
Sweetheart!! You are so beautiful,my love for you will always be true,here’s a wish for my darling…may all your dreams come trueI wish you a very happy ..
I Know That Our Marriage Is Far From Perfect, But I’m Still Very Proud Of What We Have Achieved The Past Few Years.
I know that our marriage is far from perfect, but I’m still very proud of what we have achieved the past few years. I think we have done a great job ..
My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.
My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..
There Is No More Lovely, Friendly And Charming Relationship, Communion Or Company Than A Good Marriage.
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.Happy Anniversary
No comments:
Post a Comment