Best Love Sms Collection ::
best love sms collection ::Muze Kisi Se Mohbt Nhi Tere Siwa, I love you, best love quotes in hindiMuze Kisi Ki Jrurt Nhi Tere Siwa,Ae JaAn Meri Nazr Ko ..
Your Love Makes Me Breathless
Your lips shows your sweetness, Your eyes shows your cuteness, My life searches your happiness, Your love makes me breathless.
Mohabat Ki Shamma Jala Kar To Dekho,
Mohabat ki shamma jala kar to dekho,zara dil ki dunya saja kar to dekho,tumhay ho na jaye mohabat to kehna,zara mera number mila kar to dekho.
I’m The Heart, You Are The Heartbeat,
I’m the heart, you are the heartbeat,I’m the breath, you are the oxygen,I’m the body, you are the soul,We are two bodies, one soul…
Tanha Raaton Main Yaad Koi Ata Hai,
tanha raaton main yaad koi ata hai,waqt mera aksar aise he guzar jata hai, kushi or gham wo donon kain nazar ata hai,kion k ye pagal dil usay bohat chahta ..
No comments:
Post a Comment