Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Dua Mile Bando Se Khushiyan Mile Jag Se,


Wishing You A Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,


Wishing you a Very Fantastic Happy Birthday,and May God Bless You today a Life of Happiness Mode,and a Smiling Mode, Have Fun & Enjoy.~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~



Every Where They Will Follow You,


Every where they will follow you,Luck is yours, wishes are mine,I wish your present and future will always shine.Wish You a Happy Birthday



Birthday Girl, Today’s Your Day! Time To Eat Cake, Sing Songs, And Play! There Are So Many Ways To Have Birthday Fun–Here’s Hoping You Get To Do Every One!


Birthday girl, today’s your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! There are so many ways to have birthday fun–Here’s hoping you get to do ..



I Want To Thank You My Sis, For Being The Most Loving And Caring Sister In This Entire World. No One Understands Me Better Than You.


I want to thank you my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.



May Every Star Of Ever Night


May every star of ever nightIn soft gleaming night of stars,May all your dreams come true,May every star of ever night,Bring love-n-joy 2 you,Happy birthday ..



“Maturity Has More To Do With What Types Of Experiences You’ve Had, And What You’ve Learned From Them, And Less To Do With How Many Birthdays You’ve Celebrated.”


“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve ..



On Your Birthday, I Want To Remind You That You Are Special, Not Only To Me But To All Those Who Are Privileged Enough To Know You For The Amazing Person You Are. People Like You Are Hard To Come By, But Getting To Have A Wife Like You Is Indeed A Gift.


On your birthday, I want to remind you that you are special, not only to me but to all those who are privileged enough to know you for the amazing person ..



The Best Parts Of My Day Are The Times Spent With You. You Are A Truly Spectacular Wife, And I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Spectacular As You Are.


The best parts of my day are the times spent with you. You are a truly spectacular wife, and I hope your birthday is just as spectacular as you are.Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .