The Person Who Loves You, Will Fight Wid You More.
The person who loves you, will fight wid you more.but if you drop a tear, he will fight the world to stop your tears.
As I Watch The Shooting Star Flash Across The Sky, I Forget To Ask For Wish As I Have Got In You What I Need In My Life - To Live Happily Ever After.
As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky, I forget to ask for wish as I have got in you what I need in my life - to live happily ever after.I ..
There Have Been Many Times When I Wondered If We Would Last Long, Because We Have Been Through Some Very Tough Times In The Past. Thank God That We Have, And I Have You To Thank For It. Without Your Courage And Your Strength, I Don’t Know Where I Would Be Now.
There have been many times when I wondered if we would last long, because we have been through some very tough times in the past. Thank God that we have, ..
Tumhi Ko Chahtay Hain Aur Tumhi Say Pyar Kartay Hain,
Tumhi Ko Chahtay Hain Aur Tumhi Say Pyar Kartay Hain,Yehi Barson Say Adat Hai Aur Adat Kab Badalti Hai,
No comments:
Post a Comment