If Days Won’t Allow Us To See Each Other
If the days won’t allow us to see each other Memories will and If my eyes can’t see you, My heart will never forget you, I love u now and forever,and ..
Words Are Not Enough To Express My Longing For You,
Words are not enough to express my longing for you,Each day and night, I’m thinking of you,Come back love, coz I miss you so much!
Jeena Chahte Hen Magar Zindagi Raas Nahi Aati,,
Jeena Chahte hen Magar Zindagi Raas nahi Aati,,Marna chahte hen Magar Maut Pass nahi Aati,,Bohut Udaas si hai Zindagi,,Unki Yaad bhi Tadpane se Baaz nahi ..
Ae Mere Sms Mere Dost K Pas Jana,
Ae mere sms mere dost k pas jana,agar wo busy ho to shoor mut machana,jub wo free ho jaye to dhere se muskurana,Aur kehna“I MISS YOU”
Sometimes, When One Person Is Missing, The Whole 🗺 World Seems Depopulated.
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole 🗺 world seems depopulated.—Lamartine
No comments:
Post a Comment