Hope This Day Will Be
Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..
Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Jindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho jindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
On This Very Special Day For You,
On this very special day for you,I send you my love and wishes too!And hope that you will find the way,to enjoy a wonderful birthday!
Just When The Caterpillar Thinks That It Is All Grown Up, It Becomes A Butterfly. Happy Birthday, Butterfly.
Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly. Happy birthday, butterfly.Happy Birthday
Every Day, We Thank Our Lucky Stars That You Came Into Our World.
Every day, we thank our lucky stars that you came into our world. You are the sweetest boy ever. Happy birthday, son!
In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars, May All Your Dreams Come True.
In soft gleaming night of stars, may all your dreams come true.May every star of every night, bring love and joy to you.Happy Birthday!
My Birthday Wish Is Like My Love,
My birthday wish is like my love,For it will stay with youThrough all the happy days ahead,Just as with loves will, too.Because my birthday wish for youIs ..
When We Are Together Or When We Are Apart,
When we are together or when we are apart,you are first in my thoughts and first in my heart.Have a wonderful birthday.
Great Days,
Great days, Great food, Great movies, Great naps, Great conversations, Great moods, Great luck, Great times.And pretty much Great everything. Happy Birthday ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..
Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Zindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho Zindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Sister, God Bless You I’m So Blessed To Have You In My Life.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, God Bless you I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Love you . Ameen
Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,
Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!
No comments:
Post a Comment