Monday, 4 June 2012

When Eyes Struggle To Remain Open;


"If God Meant Each Day To Be Perfect, He Would Not Have Invented Tomorrows.


"If God meant each day to be perfect, He would not have invented tomorrows.So don't worry if today is not that perfect day, you still have TOMORROW.Good ..



A Special Person, I Found In U


A special face, a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u,



The Moon May Not Come And The Stars May Hide, But Don't Worry, I Am Always Here To Brighten Up Your Night.


The moon may not come and the stars may hide, but don't worry, I am always here to brighten up your night.Good Night!



Tiredness Draws Across The Mind, Making The Body Fade Flexible And Soon Windows Of Realism Close And We Begin To Enter The Dreamland.


Tiredness draws across the mind, making the body fade flexible and soon windows of realism close and we begin to enter the dreamland.Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .