For My Girlfriend Living Long Distance Away, I Send My Cute Wishes For A Happy Valentine’s Day Celebration And Wish Our Love Remains This Stronger And Grow More With Time. I Send My Love And Care For You Dear.
For my girlfriend living long distance away, I send my cute wishes for a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish our love remains this stronger and ..
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
Valentines Day Is A Day To Celebrate Love And Express It In The Most Meaningful Way Possible. I May Have Not Been The Best Friend Ever, But The Love I Have For You Is Here To Stay.
Valentines day is a day to celebrate love and express it in the most meaningful way possible. I may have not been the best friend ever, but the love I ..
Log Samajhte Hain Humne Unko Bhula Rakha Hai,
Log samajhte hain humne unko bhula rakha hai,wo kya jane ki dil me chupa rakha hai,dekhe na koi usay meri aankho mein,isliye palkon ko hum nay jhuka rakha ..
Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue,
Roses are red and violets are blue,I’ve never been more in love with you!Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
I Wish You Were My Valentine
I wish you were my ValentineThough I may not be yours,And I may, in my ignorance,Be speaking to closed doors.I have no inkling of your heart,No hint what ..
I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.
I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..
To Walk Is Easy But To Talk Alone Is Tough,
To walk is easy but to talk alone is tough,Being missed by someone is nice,But missing someone is painful,Being loved is secure but to love is insecure.Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment