Sunday, 30 September 2012

The Way I Feel About You,


Mohabbat Ki Baat Thi Na Nafrat Ki Baat Thi,


Mohabbat ki baat thi na nafrat ki baat thi,Marne chale the jis par saddaqat ki baat thi,



Your Mom And Dad Will Always Understand,


Your mom and dad will always understand,Even when you grow up, when you need it they will always hold your hand.They will always give you shelter, you’ll ..



Ujar Gaya Mera Chaman Deedar - E - Yaar Mein,


Ujar gaya mera chaman deedar - e - yaar mein,Khud ko dubo diya sanam tere pyar mein,Tere har waade pe tu hi aa na saki.,Ab tak baitha hun tere intezar ..



Love Is Not Something That Happens On First Sight


Love is not something that happens on first sight, It happens when you start knowing each other, And it turn ending up needing each other, For every feeling,for ..



Somthing Missing


A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I —————————————- U,V,W,X,Y,Z. What are you looking for? I killed all those, who were between I and U.



Meri Chaahatein Tumse Alag Kab Hain,


Meri chaahatein tumse alag kab hain,Dil ki baatein tum se chhupi kab hain, Tum saath raho dil me dhadkan ki jagah,Phir zindagi ko saanso ki zarurat kab ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .