Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Coffee At Noon - Miss you SMS Message


I’m Thinking Of You When I’m Breathing


I feel your absence with all my very being, It’s not just my heart, but my soul, my mind. I’m thinking of you when I’m breathing, without ..



Every Time You Leave Me And Go,


Every time you leave me and go, It hits me hard and slow,That it is impossible to live without you, Without you I feel so blue, My hubby dear please come ..



Jeena Chahte Hen Magar Zindagi Raas Nahi Aati,,


Jeena Chahte hen Magar Zindagi Raas nahi Aati,,Marna chahte hen Magar Maut Pass nahi Aati,,Bohut Udaas si hai Zindagi,,Unki Yaad bhi Tadpane se Baaz nahi ..



Mon, I Am Far From You. I Want To Go Back With You. But I Can Not. I Really Miss You. And I Wanna You Have A Happiness Life, I Bless For You.


Mon, i am far from you. i want to go back with you. but i can not. i really miss you. and i wanna you have a happiness life, I bless for you. Miss You



In The Flower, My Rose Is U


In the Flower, My Rose is U. In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U. In the Sky, My Moon is U. I’m only Body, My Heart is U. Thats Y i always Miss You !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .