Friday, 14 September 2012

I Am Not With You To Celebrate Your Birthday, But You Are With Me Always In My Memories.


May This Birthday Be Your Best Birthday Ever,


May this birthday be your best birthday ever,full of light and laughter,a fireworks explosion of joy.May this birthday live in your memory forever,creating ..



You Were My 2nd Father & My Brother..


you were my 2nd father & my brother..who save me always...you 'were,are,will' my true love...And wish u a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE..."i ..



On Your Birthday You Are Now 1 Year Bigger,


On your Birthday you are now 1 year bigger,Smarter and closer to meHappy Birthday to my sweetest buddy



Hope This Day Will Be


Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..



May Your Wishes Come True


Happy birthday my friend! Best of wishes for you, Have a great day, I hope your every wish comes true.



I Wish You Loads Of Happiness


I wish you loads of happiness, To greet you every morning. I wish you laughter and joyous moments, To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing. ..



Happy Birthday, Darling! I Am So Thankful For The Best Gift That Life Could Bring Me – It‘s Your Love.


Happy birthday, darling! I am so thankful for the best gift that life could bring me – it‘s your love.***



I Searched My Wallet And Found It Empty,


I searched my wallet and found it empty,I searched my pockets and found some few coins,Then I searched my heart and I found you,Then I realized how rich ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .