Brother, Can You Remember Our Old Days, How Colorful They Were? No Matter How Far I’m From You, Still We Are So Close In Our Hearts.
Brother, can you remember our old days, how colorful they were? No matter how far I’m from you, still we are so close in our hearts. Happy birthday.
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
We Just Want To Share Our Good Wishes And Cheer, To Tell You We Care. Have A Wonderful Birthday And An Even Better Year!
We just want to share our good wishes and cheer, to tell you we care. Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday
Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may your future always shine... With LOTS of LOVE Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment