Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Love, Life And Loads Of Luck


The Day When My Life Become Heaven,


The day when my life become heaven,the day when my pleasures born,the day when i saw themost beautiful girl closely,the day when you become my life.Happy ..



You Can't Change How People Feel About You, So Don't Try. Just Live Your Life And Be Happy..


You can't change how people feel about you, so don't try. Just live your life and be happy..Good Morning



If You Are Asking If I Need You. The Answer Is Forever,


If you are asking if I need you. the answer is forever,If you are asking if I'll leave you, the answer is never,If you are asking what I value, the answer ..



Is Se Pehle K RAAT Hojai, Mera SMS Auron Ki Tarha Am Ho Jai


Is se pehle k RAAT hojai, Mera SMS auron ki tarha Am ho jaiSare MOB network jam ho jai,Or NEW YEAR wish karna Am ho jaye... Let me wish U "HAPPY NEW ..



When You Look Ahead To The Future Or Look Back At How Things Used To Be, Don't Forget To Look Beside You, Because That's Where You'll Find Me, Loving You With All My Heart.


When you look ahead to the future or look back at how things used to be, don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find me, loving you ..



I Was Completely Happy, And Twenty-five Years And


I was completely happy, and twenty-five years andalways should be the body of the marriage,decoration & become an exhibition hall part for others to ..



We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings...


We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..



Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.


Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..



These Days Couples Need To Learn From Both Of You On How To Make A Successful Marriage For So Many Years. Because Of Your Sacrifices And Commitment To Make Things Work Out, Mom And Dad, I Am Able To Enjoy The Blessing And Bliss Of Having A Happy Family. I Will Forever Be Thankful.


These days couples need to learn from both of you on how to make a successful marriage for so many years. Because of your sacrifices and commitment to ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .