I Feel Something In My Heart,
I feel something in my heart,It's like a little flame,Every time I see you,This flame lights up,This flame is special for you,Because I LOVE YOU!
On A Dark Night Near An Ocean In Africa, A Black Boy Very Romantically Asked His Black Girlfriend,
On a dark night near an ocean in Africa, a black boy very romantically asked his black girlfriend,......"Darling, are you there?"
Unki Julfo Ke Tale Hum Zamana Bhula Dete Hain,
unki julfo ke tale hum zamana bhula dete hain,vo ek nazar se kitne armaan jaga dete hain,isqe to unko bhi hai humse ye jaanta hain hum,phir bhi na kah ..
SWEETHEART, Is A Special Word For LOVE,
SWEETHEART, is a special word for LOVE,LOVE, is special word for CARE,CARE, is special word for FRIEND,andFRIEND, is special word for... 'YOU"
Aj Mujh Se Lipat K So Jao,
Aj Mujh Se Lipat K So Jao,Aj Mujh Se Lipat K So Jao,Aj Kro Kuch Aisa Mujh Me Kho JaoApne Nazuk Se Malmal Se Jism Ki Khushbu Se,Mere Badan Ko Mehka K So ..
There Are Tulips In My Garden,
There Are Tulips In My Garden,There Are Tulips In The Park,But Nothing Is More Be BeautifulThan Our Two Lips Meeting In The Dark
No comments:
Post a Comment