May Every Birthday Make You More Stunning Than You Already Are, More Funny Than You Already Are, More Stylish Than You Already Are, More Generous Than You Already Are And More Creative Than You Already Are.
May every Birthday make you more stunning than you already are, more funny than you already are, more stylish than you already are, more generous than ..
Happy Birthday For Best Ever
I think you are my chocolate, Or something even sweeter, Perhaps you’re my muffin, Or something even better, Happy Birthday To You! You’re the best ..
Near Or Far Wherever U Are,
Near or far wherever U are, My best wishes are with U, Aap jiyo hazaro saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish heart se! “Happy ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
It’s Great Feelings When You Know,
It’s great feelings when you know,someone likes you,someone cares about you,someone thinks about you,someone adore you,someone needs you,But it’s feels ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
My Birthday Wish Is Like My Love,
My birthday wish is like my love,For it will stay with youThrough all the happy days ahead,Just as with loves will, too.Because my birthday wish for youIs ..
No comments:
Post a Comment