ROSHAN TUMI SE
RONAK TUMI SE
KHUSHI BHI TUM SE
GHAM BHI TUM SE
JANNAT BHI TUM SE
MANNAT BHI TUM SE
HAR KHUDA HAI TUM SE
DOST YE ZINDAGI BHI TUM SE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥
Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .
-
uncle and aunty I cant believe god gave me such a precious gift. Being your daughter feels so beautiful, so perfect. It was everything I dre...
-
Yesterday I did love you, tomorrow I will only think of you. You know what… I love you!
-
You could do it yesterday, You can do it today, Don’t doubt yourself, Ignore what they say, Just believe in yourself, And you’ll find your w...
-
Auspicious Red. Sunkissed Gold. Soothing Silver. Pretty Purple. Blissful Blue. Forever Green. I wish u and all family D most colorful Holi.....
-
Biwi Shohar Se "Tum Shaadi k Baad Badal Gaye Ho !" Shohar: "Mene Tumhei'n Pehly Hi Bata Dia Tha k Mujhy Shaadi Shuda Lark...
-
After congregational eid prayer, Sentiment reciprocated with deep sense of Gratitude and manifestation. Very very happy eid to you and your ...
-
This day I always eagerly wait; It's the day I love to celebrate. Oh my love, accept my greetings; They come with all the feelings! Happ...
No comments:
Post a Comment