Sunday, 8 December 2013

“Morning” Is A Gud Time To


Hearts Beat 72 Times A Min


Hearts beat 72 times a min, Even if ur heart beats only once a min, U’ll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u.. Good Morning & Have a good day.



'No Toothbrush,No Jogging,No Tea,No News Paper,No Nahaana,No BreakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab Se Pehley


'No toothbrush,No jogging,No tea,No news paper,No nahaana,No breakfastNo!No!No!Nothing ...Sab se pehley *GØØD* *MØRÑIÑG*'



Join The Singing Of The Birds


Join the singing of the birds, Join the tapping of the walkers, Join the whispering of the wind, Join the melody of the waters , It’s the music of the ..



“Working Towards Success Will Make You A Master,


“Working Towards Success Will Make You A Master,ButWorking Towards Satisfaction Makes you A Legend”.Good Morning



Excuse Me, Do You Mind If I Stare At You For A Minute? I Want To Remember Your Face For My Dreams.


Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.Good Morning



Leave The Dream Of Paradise,


Leave the dream of paradise, Leave the fear of Hell, Who knows what sin is, what is virtue, Do not hurt any body knowingly, Leave all the rest ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .