Thursday, 26 December 2013

I Know It’s Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Wonderful Brother.


A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;


A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..



Friendship Is Not Something That Is Written On Paper,


Friendship is not something that is written on paper,because paper can be torn.It is neither something that can be written on a rock,for even a rock can ..



I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!


I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday



Khuda Ka Kese Karoon Shukrya Is Din K Liye,


Khuda Ka Kese Karoon Shukrya Is Din K Liye,Jis ny Tumhen Dharti Pe Bheja Humare Liye,Na Jane Q Me Intezar Kar Raha Tha,Shayad Janamdin Hai Tumhara Is Liye,Meri ..



You Are My Love, My Man And My Fiance. I Want To Congratulates You With This Beautiful Day And Wish That Your Life Always Be Full Of Loves! Happy Birthday!


You are my love, my man and my fiance. I want to congratulates you with this beautiful day and wish that your life always be full of loves! Happy birthday!***



May Your Birthday And Every Day Be Filled With The Warmth Of Sunshine, The Happiness Of Smiles, The Sounds Of Laughter, The...


May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the...Happy Birthday



You Are The Pride Of My Life,


You are the pride of my life,You are my only strength,Grandpa you have always been there,Being true and no pretend,I love you, Happy Birthday Grandfathe



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



I Want You To Know That Contrary To Popular Belief, I Do Happen To Notice And Appreciate All The Little Things You Do Every Day To Make My Life So Complete. If I Happen To Forget To Mention It, It’s Because I Am Busy Being Stunned By Your Beauty. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!


I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .