Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Everyday I Fall More In Love With You And This Valentine’s Day I Love You More Than I Ever Have. I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day.


Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.


Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.Happy Valentine's Day 2018



To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.


To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day 2018



Sweeter Than The Candies,


Sweeter than the candies,Lovellier than the red roses,more huggable than soft toys,that’s what you’re,here’s wishing you a valentines day,that is ..



You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,


You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!



When You Proposed Me Marriage, I Knew By Your Side I Only Could Expect A Happy Life, But I Could Never Imagine How Intense Our Love Would Be. You Are A Wonderful Man And Only With You I Have Spent The Best Days Of My Life. Many Congratulations On This Day Of Love.


When you proposed me marriage, I knew by your side I only could expect a happy life, but I could never imagine how intense our love would be. You are a ..



From Head To Toe And Inside And Out, I Wouldn’t Change Anything About You. You’re Ideal In Your Beauty As Well As In Your Being.


From head to toe and inside and out, I wouldn’t change anything about you. You’re ideal in your beauty as well as in your being.Happy Valentine’s ..



There Were People Who Did Said That Ours Would Not Last Long, But We Have Made To See That They Were Wrong.


There were people who did said that ours would not last long, but we have made to see that they were wrong. So many years of marriage shows that we love ..



"Love Puts The Fun In Together, The Sad In Apart, And The Joy In A Heart.


"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.Happy Valentines Day my love."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .