Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Happy Birth Day To You


May All Your Life Be Filled With Loving Memories! Happy Birthday, Sweetie! Let’s Spend Another Year Happy And In Love.


May all your life be filled with loving memories! Happy birthday, sweetie! Let’s spend another year happy and in love.Happy Birthday



Na ZUBAAN Se,


Na ZUBAAN se,Na MANN se,Na PYAR se,Na GIFT se,Na POST se,Or na EMAIL se,Direct+""+.+""++ DiLsE +"+ .+""+" Happy ..



I Have A Boyfriend Who Never Misses A Beat, But Whose One Look Cause Increase My Heart Beat.


I have a Boyfriend who never misses a beat, but whose one look cause increase my heart beat. A very happy Birthday to my Boyfriend who makes my heart beat, ..



You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..



It’s A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You,


It’s a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you know that someone ..



Full Of Courage, Full Of Inspiration, Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Gratitude… I Wish I Too Can Live A Life Like You – With Pride And Fortitude.


Full of courage, full of inspiration, full of wisdom, full of gratitude… I wish I too can live a life like you – with pride and fortitude. Happy birthday ..



May The Blowing Of Candles On The Birthday Cake Also Blow Away All Your Troubles, Worries And Misfortune!


May the blowing of candles on the birthday cake also blow away all your troubles, worries and misfortune!Happy Birthday!



A Sizzling Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;


A Sizzling celebration, a gathering of friends;here is wishing you great happiness,& joy that never ends. ""Happy Birthday Friend!



So Many People Live Around You,


So many people live around you,But not all get close to your heart.Some become so dearThat with their thoughts, its beating starts.You are the one to whom ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .