You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..
MAY MY FRIEND ON THIS SPECIAL DAY BE ABLE TO SET ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE ON FIRE AND USE THE FLAME TO BURN THE CANDLES AND BLOW THEM OFF WITH A HAPPY SMILE, A VERY HAPPY AND AMAZING DAY TO YOU.
MAY MY FRIEND ON THIS SPECIAL DAY BE ABLE TO SET ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE ON FIRE AND USE THE FLAME TO BURN THE CANDLES AND BLOW THEM OFF WITH A HAPPY SMILE, ..
May Your Coming Year Surprise You With The Happiness Of Smiles, The Feeling Of Love And So On. I Hope You Will Find Plenty Of Sweet Memories To Cherish Forever.
May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish ..
I’m Wishing You Another Year
I’m wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..
Dad, You Were There For Me From The Day I Was Born,
Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I ..
No comments:
Post a Comment