A Sizzling Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Sizzling celebration, a gathering of friends;here is wishing you great happiness,& joy that never ends. ""Happy Birthday Friend!
Its A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You, Someone Thinks About You, Someone Needs You; But It Feels Much Better When You Know That Someone Never Ever Forgets Your Birthday.
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone ..
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
Main Likh Du Tumhari Umar Chand Sitaaro Se,
Main likh du tumhari umar chand sitaaro se,Janamdin manau main phoolo se baharo se,@Har ek khoobsurti duniya se main lekar aau,Mehfil ye sajaau main har ..
No comments:
Post a Comment