Sunday, 4 September 2016

On Your Birthday I Wish You Much Pleasure And Joy


I’m So Blessed 2 Have A Friend Like U


I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like uthis comes with many lovingthoughts & warm wishesi send 2 u, may ur day be filledwith laughter, on this special ..



Many Of Things Have Changed Through The Years,


many of things have changed through the years,But there’s something that will always be the same. It’s the special bond we share that keeps us close ..



Brother, Can You Remember All Those Childhood Memories Of Us?


Brother, can you remember all those childhood memories of us? Those memories are always fresh in my mind and many more wonderful memories are yet to come. ..



Forget The Past; Look Forward To The Future, For The Best Things Are Yet To Come.


Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. I wish you happy birthday



My,


My, sweet,,,DeaR,,,, Happy BirthdaY,,,,,,,to YoU,,.



Life Bestows Love's Blessing, On A Very Special Few;


Life bestows love's blessing, On a very special few;And I believe it happened, When life encountered you.You are a perfect couple in a marriage that is ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .