This Greeting Is For My Knight In Shining Armor. You Protect Me, You Love Me. I Am Your Princess, Here To Wish You A Happy, And Beloved, Birthday.
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.Happy ..
Thofe Main Tujhy Aj Mein Dil Deti Hun,
Thofe Main Tujhy Aj Mein Dil Deti Hun,Yeh Haseen Mukka Gawanna Nhi Chahta Hun,Apny Dil Ki Baat Tumhare Samane Batlata Hoon,Aurr Tumhry Janam Din Ki Shubh ..
You Were Probably The Only One Crying When You Were Born - Whereas Everybody Else Was Laughing At You. May You Live To Blow A Thousand Candles, Live Your Life Humbly So That When You Die, You Would Be The Only One Laughing And Everybody Else Would Be Crying.
You were probably the only one crying when you were born - whereas everybody else was laughing at you. May you live to blow a thousand candles, live your ..
Happy Birthday, Darling! I Am So Thankful For The Best Gift That Life Could Bring Me – It‘s Your Love.
Happy birthday, darling! I am so thankful for the best gift that life could bring me – it‘s your love.***
Being In A Relationship With You Is Crazier Than The Craziest Roller Coaster Ride. I Love My Life, All Thanks To A Wonderful Boyfriend Like You.
Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy ..
Many Years Ago On This Day, ALLAH Decided To Send An Angel On Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, ALLAH decided to send an angel on earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
Khuda Ka Kese Karoon Shukrya Is Din K Liye,
Khuda Ka Kese Karoon Shukrya Is Din K Liye,Jis ny Tumhen Dharti Pe Bheja Humare Liye,Na Jane Q Me Intezar Kar Raha Tha,Shayad Janamdin Hai Tumhara Is Liye,Meri ..
The Best Part About Having A Colleague Who Is More Of A Friend, Is That I Can Be Myself And Never Have To Pretend.
The best part about having a colleague who is more of a friend, is that I can be myself and never have to pretend. Happy birthday.
I Wish Theses Wishes Last For An Eternity
I wish that you wish the most beautiful wish, And that nothing can diminish this wish. I wish you love, wealth, and serenity, And I wish theses wishes ..
My Latest Tweet Says #Happybirthdaydad, And I Have Tagged You On My Fb Update. Your Birthday Is Trending Across All My Online Identities. Now It Is Time To Make It Real And Give You A Hug.
My latest tweet says #Happybirthdaydad, and I have tagged you on my fb update. Your birthday is trending across all my online identities. Now it is time ..
No comments:
Post a Comment